Monday, 17 August 2009

Legs & Co - Ça Plane Pour Moi

Legs & Co dancing avec Belgian punk le plus bogus Plastic Bertrand, quand il chant Ça Plane Pour Moi, ca seule hit en Royaume-Uni. Elles ondulent des baguettes, pour quelque raison innconu.

That's enough franglais, I think.

This is a request posting for hadeel. The video quality is pretty poor, I'm afraid, but it's the best I can find. I'd be happy to hear from anyone who can supply a better quality version, bien sûr.

Download from Rapidshare (22.6 MB).

2 comments:

HADEEL said...

hello my friend YMG,
first of all i want to thank u so much, u are the best and i am looking forward to become a good friends
once again thank u.

Sweet English chicks fan said...

The girls COULD have done a routine
on this,BUT they get lumbered with
THIS ernest young man!? As a general rule, the WEAKER the song or act, the LESS the girls wear and
the CLOSER they are to the "chump"
as here. When i've seen L&co used as "padding" before, for me, they are WITHOUT question ALWAYS the main attraction and THE class act.
Being young, perhaps the girls
accepted what was offered,we've all done this when starting out.